The vision of the Asian Young Pharmacist Group is to encourage young pharmacists
to have an active role in defining the future of pharmacy practice in the Asia Pacific.
The objective of the organization is:
1. To promote and assist in the development of YPGs across the Asia Pacific.
2. To strengthen communication and ties between YPGs through networking and exchanges.
3. To instill and improve practice standards across the Asia Pacific.
4. To establish good working relationships with other organizations worldwide.
5. To nurture and develop future leaders amongst the young pharmacists who will bring the pharmacy to a brighter future.